Welcome to the Grown Local website (the “Website”).
Your eligibility for use of the Website is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You provide complete and accurate registration information and maintain accurate registration information on the Webite
Use of this Website
In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services, are the sole property of Grown Local.
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party’s rights, please contact Grown Local immediately at the address provided below.
Third Party Websites
Our Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided “AS IS.” appfigures, its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Website or in connection with the Services. You exclude Grown Local from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Website.
Disclaimer of Accurancy of Information
The information on this website has been collect by publically available sources and/or provided by the business. Although we do due diligence to verify the business information and accuracy, we are not responsible for inaccurate listings. Remember to always check local information and confirm with the business before using any information we provide on the website.
If you do find inaccurate information, you can report the inaccurate information using the reporting functionality of our website. If you own a business you may claim a business and correct the information of that business.
Claiming a Business
You may only claim a business which you are the owner or an authorized agent of the business you are claiming. Claiming businesses for which you are not authorized to update the information will get your account disabled. We do monitor and verify business claims.
If you are a business owner and abuse the ‘claim this business’ functionality we will disable the account and businesses you own may be removed from the website permanently. We have zero abuse tolerance.
Grown Local retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website without notice.